Food Vendor Application

  • Attach your Annual Itinerant Food Permit here. Scan it or take a photo with your phone.

    ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST Provide a SC County Health Services Itinerant Food Permit. To renew or obtain yours today please call them directly at 831-454-2022

  • Be sure to bring the Santa Cruz County Self Inspection Checklist Acknowledgement Signature Form and the Santa Cruz County Self Inspection Booth Requirements Checklist with you to post in your booth.


    • You will be provided a 10’ x 10’ space unless otherwise contracted.
    • You must provide Health Dept. approved tents, carts, trailers, etc.
    • Please be sure to have a tarp or other approved covering for the ground.
    • If you have any Health Dept. related questions, contact our County Health inspector, Phil McCauley 831.454.2732
    • If you have requested electrical power, you must provide your own extension cords.
    • Parks & Rec provides trash cans for our general use but if you need additional cans, please bring them.
    • There are no extra chairs, please bring chairs for your own comfort. All night security guards are on hand (8pm – 8am).

    $350 Payment will be due if you are accepted into the festival!