Waiver of Liability
As a condition of participation, the undersigned brewery agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless The Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce a 501 (c) (6) tax-exempt non-profit corporation and the City of Scotts Valley and all their Boards and Commissions, Departments, representatives or customers from any action arising from the agreement or any activity, act or omission, involving or connected to the Scotts Valley's Art, Wine & Beer Festival. The undersigned warrants and represents that he or she is a duly authorized representative or agent of the brewery so named in this agreement and signs in that authorized capacity.
Terms and Conditions
- Please submit your application by July 1, 2020, to allow for time to place your Brewery in the festival
advertising and promotion. Applications should be completed in full at time of submission.
- Breweries will be provided a space ten feet by ten feet (10’ x 10’). Each Brewery is required to set up a WHITE
ten foot by ten-foot (10’x10’) tent. Breweries should provide their own tables and tablecloths for booth. The
festival does not provide tents or tables. Branding and logo tents are strongly encouraged.
- There is NO electric power on site. The Chamber will provide ice for the event.
- The Chamber will provide a permit from the ABC.
- Each Brewery is required to: staff their own booth, have knowledgeable brewery representatives in their booth
at all times during festival hours and it is helpful if all servers possess a current responsible beverage server
(RBS) card issued by an approved training provider or a LEAD card issued by the State of California Alcoholic
Beverage Control (ABC).
- Pours will be only allowed in the current year’s beer glass. No double pours will be permitted.
- Buckets full of sold tickets will be picked up at the end of each day. At the end of the festival, the tickets will be
counted and the Chamber will pay Breweries 45% of ticket sales within forty five days following the festival.
- Beer drink tickets are sold ONLY by the Chamber at the Ticket Booth.
- Breweries must comply with all Federal, State and local statutes and ordinances.
- The Chamber will provide Brewery name banner to be displayed on the top/front of booth to keep signage
uniform. The banner provided should be displayed in a professional and tidy way and banners will be picked up
by Beer Ambassador./li>
- We do not allow selling of Brewery/Brewery Paraphernalia (hats, shirts, glasses) or bottle sales of any kind at the Festival other then the Chamber Bottle Sales Booth.
- Participating Breweries Beer Club sign up sheet will be permitted, however the selling of or the exchange of
money, or personal information with the purpose of advance billing and/or shipping will NOT be permitted.
- The Chamber will buy Beer Bottles at Wholesale and sell at Retail plus tax. Bottles not sold in the Festival
Bottle Booth should be picked up at the bottle booth after 6:30 PM on the last day of the event. The Brewery will
be paid for the sold Bottles after the Chamber receives an invoice for the bottles actually sold at the Festival.
Any bottles left behind at the Festival are considered donations to the Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce and
we Thank you.
- If possible the Brewery will supply bottles of beer for promotion of the Festival
- Any and all revisions to the content of the application must be presented in writing to the Beer Ambassador, Tobin Shaeffer, No Later then 4 weeks prior to the Festival. No verbal changes will be accepted at any time.
- Please include your Certificate of insurance by July 1st the Scotts Valley Art, Wine & Beer Festival as Additional Insureds.