Terms and Conditions
1. Please submit your application by June 1st, 2020, to allow for time to place your winery in the festival advertising and promotion. Applications should be completed in full at time of submission. Notification of acceptance will be made on June 16th , 2020
2. Wineries will be provided a space ten feet by ten feet (10’ x 10’). Each winery is required to set up a WHITE ten foot by ten-foot (10’x10’) tent. Wineries should provide their own tables and tablecloths for booth. The festival does not provide tents or tables. Booths are to ALWAYS look professional. Decorations are strongly encouraged.
3. There is NO electric power on site. The Chamber will provide ice and water containers with dispensers for the event.
4. The Chamber will provide a permit from the ABC.
5. Each winery is required to: Staff their own booth, have Knowledgeable Winery Representatives in their booth at all times during festival hours and it is helpful if all servers possess a current Responsible Beverage Server (RBS) card issued by an approved training provider or a LEAD card issued by the State of California Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC).
6. Pours will be only allowed in the current year’s wine glass. Double pours are permitted with two tickets.
7. 2oz Posi Pour spouts are required for pouring wine.
8. Buckets full of sold tickets will be picked up at the end of each day by designated staff. At the end of the festival, the tickets will be counted and the Chamber will pay Wineries 45% of the the tickets from your bucket within forty five days following the festival.
9. Wine drink tickets are sold ONLY by the Chamber at the Ticket Booth.
10. Wineries must comply with all Federal, State and local statutes and ordinances.
11. The Chamber will provide winery name banner to be displayed on the top/front of booth to keep signage uniform. The banner provided should be displayed in a professional and tidy way and banners will be picked up by winery coordinator at the end of the festival.
12. We do not allow selling of Winery/Brewery Paraphernalia (hats, shirts, glasses) or bottle sales of any kind at the Festival other then the Chamber Bottle Sales Booth.
13. Participating Wineries Wine Club sign up sheet will be permitted, however the selling of or the exchange of money, or personal information with the purpose of advance billing and/or shipping will NOT be permitted.
14. Chamber hosts a Booth Decorating Competition with First – Third Place Ribbons awarded publicly from the Entertainment Stage. Select a theme and have fun! Award is presented on Sunday afternoon.
15. The Chamber will buy Wine Bottles at Wholesale and sell at Retail plus tax. Bottles not sold in the Festival Bottle Booth should be picked up at the bottle booth after 6:30 PM on the last day of the event. The Winery will be paid for the sold Bottles after the Chamber receives an invoice for the bottles actually sold at the Festival. Any bottles left behind at the Festival are considered donations to the Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce.
16. Each winery will supply 4 bottles of wine for promotion of the Festival – For marketing purposes. These can be brought to the chamber office or arranged with Becky, the winery coordinator to pick up.
17. Any and all revisions to the content of the application must be presented in writing to the Winery Coordinator, Becky , No Later then 4 weeks prior to the Festival. No verbal changes will be accepted at any time.
18. Please include your Certificate of insurance by June 20th naming the Scotts Valley Art, Wine & Beer Festival as Additional Insureds.